Bible Verse of the Day September 28, 2012

Bible Verse about Unanswered Prayers:

2 Chronicles 7:14

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Message:

Many times, we worry about why our prayers are unanswered. Before we pray to God, we should first humble ourselves before Him. We should realize our mistakes and repent for all our sins. If you do so, God will surely hear your prayers and will grant you forgiveness, health and happiness. Pray in the right manner in order to receive God's blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: TESTIMONY FROM JULIE YAP DAZA

When Giving Up Really Isn’t: Taking a Step Back

Feature Today: January 29, 2010